Library Partner Resources
Cornerstones of Science provides libraries with a system of services, training and resources that help them sustain high-quality STEM programs and book collections. Resources include: online resources (see below); scientific tools; strategies for science communication; and networking opportunities that allow library partners to interact, learn together and build relationships.
CoS Marketing Tools
When you borrow a Science Trunk from us, or host a Science Cafe with a science provider we have referred you to, or announce to patrons the availability of your telescope or other loanable science tool that we’ve recommended to you, please promote Cornerstones of Science in your flyers, press releases and other publicity.
For all, click or click and Save As… to save to the place you’d like on your computer.
- Click here for our short, one-sentence marketing Clincher Statement (PDF, < 1 MB)
- Small full logo (hex + name) for web (JPG, < 1 MB)
- Large full logo (hex + name) for print (JPG, < 1 MB)
- Small simple logo (hex only) for web (JPG, < 1 MB)
- Large simple logo (hex only) for print (JPG, < 1 MB)
- High resolution logo (hex + name) for print (EPS, < 1 MB)
- High resolution logo (hex only) for print (EPS, < 1 MB)
Online Tools for Cornerstones Library Partners
To help librarians facilitate hands-on scientific learning, we maintain a wealth of online tools and resources, including:
- Cornerstones Science Provider Network, Professional Development Workshops & Events, the Annual Library Partner Summit and Library Support.
- Science-Technology Activities and Resources Library Education Network (STAR_Net)
- Visit the 4-H Junk Drawer Robotics page for ideas for your library
- Reviews of high-quality science books and movies categorized by title
- A scientific Website of the Month